Licensed Real Estate Buyer’s Agent/Transaction Coordinator
Resourceful, creative and outgoing Real Estate Buyers Agent & Transaction Coordinator needed to assist busy, energetic Real Estate Broker in driving the company’s strategic vision and growth in the Quad Cities market. The ideal candidate will be working to improve and innovate the client’s experience before, during and after their search for the perfect home.
If You are…
• Organized, efficient & detail oriented
• A multi-tasker at heart
• An innovator – excited by a challenge and desire to make something better through your contribution
• Proficient in Microsoft office, email blasting and real estate
• Someone who exhibits the highest form of professionalism
• Provide exceptional customer service to buyers.
• Managing clients, their files, inventory & databases
• Assist Broker Owner with closing files
• Schedule & prepare for client appointments
• Show buyers homes.
• Manage and service lead generation systems
• Input and track data for completed transactions
• Coordinate develop and monitor CRM & Database programs to develop lead generation
• Follow up with leads through online communication channels.
• Answer/return phone calls for new seller leads
• Test and implement new ideas, strategies and administer day to day office responsibilities when necessary.
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Current Real Estate License
• Familiarity with the Quad Cities real estate market
Compensation: $14-$16 an hour plus commission.
Send resume to Kari Rogers at email@example.com for consideration.
To view this job posting on Indeed, click here.